Our anaphylaxis & epipen training course is designed for those already working or preparing to work in industry where use of an epipen may be required. This course includes basic life support elements as well as the use of an auto injector (Epipen).
Our anaphylaxis & epipen training covers:
- The meaning of anaphylaxis
- The legalities of treating anaphylaxis in a school
- Common causes of anaphylaxis
- Recognition of the signs & symptoms
- Administration of auto injectors (ie epipens)
- Recording the use of an auto injector
- Preparing to carry out basic life support
This Anaphylaxis & Epipen training course takes around 3 hours.
Morning Courses run 9.30am – 12.30pm and Afternoon Courses run 1.00pm – 4.00pm.
This qualification is assessed through an ongoing practical demonstration of the correct techniques across a number of the topics listed above.
All successful candidates will receive a certificate specifying their attendance and qualification shortly after attending their course.