The CCNSG Safety Passport Refresher Course is a one day course. The aim of the CCNSG training is to set the scene within the context of legislation and general Health and Safety aspects. The CCNSG Safety Passport Course is valid for three years from the date of the course. To be eligible to attend the course, you must hold a current Safety Passport.
The CCNSG Safety Passport Course covers the following objectives:
Planning for safety
- CDM Regulations
- Risk Assessments
- Exercise on “Planning for safety”
- Toolbox talks
- How do you achieve your standards for safety?
- Getting the message across
Could you do better – Review the process
- Controls that can reduce risks
- Create a new risk assessment
CCNSG: Client/Contractor National Safety Group