Our Customer Service Workshop is designed for those working or preparing to work in a customer service role or where using the telephone as part of their role. The topics covered by this course give a thorough understanding of the principles of customer service.
Our Customer Service Workshop covers:
- The Principles of Customer Service
- The Purpose of Customer Service
- Different Types of Customers
- How Customer Needs & Expectations are Formed
- Obtaining Customer Feedback
- Interpersonal Skills & Appropriate Behaviour
- Methods of Communication
- Using the Telephone
- Informing & Reassuring the Customer
- Difficult Customer Situations
This Customer Service Workshop takes place over 1/2 day with a total of 3 hours contact time.
All candidates will receive a handbook to guide them through their customer service both during the course and back in the workplace. All successful candidates will receive a certificate specifying their qualification shortly after attending their course.