Build and grow your business through improved customer contact and management with our customer service training.
This course addresses the value of customer care in the underlying sales process and discusses gaining new customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates will become fully equipped with the tools needed to expand their business through customer care.
Each workshop offers interactive components, so delegates get practice in their newly learnt customer service skills. In addition, bespoke elements can be added for any specific requirements you may have.
Candidates will get to grips with the more advanced areas of customer service. Such as creating a positive organisational image and planning good customer service.
The full course content is:
- Understanding the customer’s needs
- Making communication fun and building rapport
- The 7 second rule
- The 7 S’s of customer service
- Barriers to effective communication
- Using your voice
- Creating a positive organisational image
- Planning good customer service
- Types of customers
- Complaint handling
Assessment and Certification
Candidates will receive a certificate which will state their name and attendance shortly after completing the course.
Who should attend this Customer Service Training?
This customer service training is primarily aimed at B2B employees who engage with customers in a professional setting.
Therefore, some of the job roles suitable include:
- Customer service teams
- B2B Sales teams
Stay on top of your training by downloading our exclusive Training Organiser.
- Appreciate the true value of your customers.
- Understand the effects poor customer service can have on levels of success within a business.
- Recognise the importance of communicating effectively with customers.
- Realise the benefits of strong customer service.
- Know how to structure a good customer service process.
- Develop and maintain customer service standards going forward
- Identify practical steps to ensure that you are providing high levels of customer service.