Our Level 2 Fire Safety qualification is aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace. This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals) and staff working in any area where there is a potential risk of fire.
Our Level 2 Fire Safety qualification covers:
- The Causes of Fires in the Workplace
- Fire hazards & Risks in the Workplace
- Duties and Responsibilities in relation to Fire Safety at Work
- Controlling Fire Risks in the Workplace
- Action to be taken in the Event of a Fire in the Workplace.
- Fire Risk Management
- Simple Checks for ensuring Fire Safety Equipment are Serviceable and Safe to use.
- The role of a Fire Warden
- Use of Fire Extinguishers
This Level 2 Fire Safety course takes place over 1 day with a total of 6 hours contact time.
Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm
This course is assessed through a 30-question multiple-choice question paper for which you are allowed 1 hour.
All candidates will receive a handbook to assist them both during the course and back in the workplace. All successful candidates will receive a certificate specifying their qualification shortly after attending their course.