IOSH Managing Safely is a flexible course ideal for getting managers up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace.
This programme is practical with lots of step-by-step guidance. Managing safely has a sharp business focus making it perfectly tailored to all health & safety issues. The hands on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health.
During the course we cover:
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
This benefits your business as you get;
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Nationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
This IOSH Managing Safely course takes place over 4 days.
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
All candidates will receive a course workbook for the duration of their training and a certificate specifying their qualification shortly after attending their course.