IOSH Working Safely is a flexible course ideal for introducing staff to why health and safety is important, Working safely shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others through everyday behaviours.
This course is often used as an alternative to the CITB Health & Safety Awareness course as it still enables you to apply for your CSCS Card.
During the course we cover:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
This benefits your business as you get;
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Nationally recognised and respected certification
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
- Recognised by CSCS as an equivalent to a Level 1 Award in health and safety in a construction environment
This IOSH Working Safely course takes place over 1 day.
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
All candidates will receive a course workbook for the duration of their training and a certificate specifying their qualification shortly after attending their course. We are also able to provide certification in a wallet card format.