Our Level 4 Managing Food Safety qualification is aimed at managers working in the food & drink industry. The topics covered by this course are regarded by the Food Standards Agency as being important to maintaining good practice in the production of safe food. It focuses on the importance of developing, implementing and monitoring food safety procedures.
Our L4 Food safety qualification covers:
- Food Safety Legalisation
- Design & maintenance of food safety premises
- Supplier & Stock Controls
- Allocating resources, roles & responsibilities
- Anaylising risks from hazards
- Communication of food safety management information
- Monitoring & Recording Hazards
- Food Safety Controls
- Maintaining Management Procedures
- Strategies for developing food safety
The l4 food safety course takes place over 5 days with an extra half day exam to be arranged at a convenient time to suit each candidate.
Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm
This qualification is assessed through a 30 multiple-choice question and 4 question written exam for which you are allowed 2.5 hours.
All candidates will receive a handbook to guide them through their food safety both during the course and back in the workplace. All successful candidates will receive a certificate specifying their qualification shortly after attending their course.