Our Manual Handling qualification is aimed at all employees involved in the moving and handling of objects within your organisation. This course gives each candidate the understanding that moving and handling must be carried out correctly in order to maintain a safer working environment.
Our Manual Handling qualification covers: Manual Handling, Handbook, Health & Safety
- The Reasons for Safe Manual Handling
- Potential Injuries from Incorrect Manual Handling
- Legal Duties related to Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Assessing Moving & Handling Activities
- High Risk Manual Handling
- Reducing Manual Handling Risks
- Single Person & Team Lift
- Pushing & Pulling
- Handling while Seated
This course takes place over a 1/2 day with a total of 3 hours contact time.
Morning Courses run 9.30am – 12.30pm and Afternoon Courses run 1.00pm – 4.00pm.
All candidates will receive a handbook to assist them both during the course and back in the workplace. All successful candidates will receive a certificate specifying their qualification shortly after attending their course.