The SHEA water scheme is designed for all individuals involved in the operational activities of the water industry who require access to sites, both permanent and temporary, including all levels of operatives, supervisors and management. The consists of six core modules and two specific to the water industry. All eight modules must be complete to receive the SHEA Water registration.
The SHEA Water scheme is affiliated with the CSCS to allow water industry workers access to construction sites for purposes of utilities work without the need to complete a separate CSCS card.
The SHEA Water Scheme covers:
- Health & Safety Workplace Responsibilities
- Effects of Work on the Environment
- Identifying & Controlling Risks
- Common Hazards of the Workplace
- Sewerage Network & Process Operations
- Highway Working & Excavations
- Occupational Health Hazards
- Responding to Emergencies
This EUSR SHEA Water Course takes place over a 1 day with around 6 hours contact time.
Time: 8.30am – 4.30pm
This qualification is assessed at the end of the session with a multiple choice test.
All successful candidates will receive a cover note from the tutor on the course to allow them to work on site while waiting for their card. The EUSR Cards are issued within 28 days from the course date.